Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cousin Love

Christopher's sister Caroline and her husband Rocky were expecting baby Harrison about a month before Maggie was due. Caroline & I had the best time being pregnant together! We compared symptoms, ate lots, and even did a little complaining together! Harrison was born about 2 weeks ahead of Maggie, and we have had the best time lining the cousins up for our own photo shoots. I can't wait to watch the three of them grow up together...and any other cousins that come along! Here are some of my faves....

Christmas time...Harrison was less than a week old.


Harrison, Maggie & our CPR doll on the day we brought Mags
home from the hospital. Coop had a love/hate relationship with
this doll for a while.



Love this one!



Look what the Easter Bunny brought!


Bath time


Fourth of July


Matching Cousin T-shirts

4 comments:

Colt and Ashley Byrom said...

Sweet babies! I love them all!!!

john, julia, and annie said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Sweet Jenna!! SO glad you are on here, and your family could NOT be more precious! I could weep over them! HOpe all is well, and maybe when I come through B'ham in August I'll get to slip away and see you, Ash and anyone else that is available for a quick bite, or just a squeeze. Never stop posting please!! Love you still!~Julia

AFlurry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have started a blog!! I can't wait to keep up with the Bailey family on here!!!! See you soon (hopefully)! :)

Christopher, Jenna, Cooper & Maggie said...

Thanks everyone! Julia-please, please come visit us in August...We would love to see you! It has been waaaaay too long!