Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving the same way we do each year- at the Bailey's! Mr. B's brothers and their families, Popsy (Christopher's sharp-as-a-tack 92 year old Grandad), and my family all get together at the Bailey's for lots of food and lots of laughs. We love this time with family!


Pops reading to Coop Wed night.


Big girl!


Of course Caroline & I had to get the cousins matching outfits!


3 stooges!


Mags & Harrison waving at each other.
PS- How funny is Harrison's outfit?? We almost had grease him up to get him in it!


My sweethearts. Look who started sitting up all by herself!


The Bailey brothers getting the meat ready.



Our little turkey in Coop's Halloween costume from last year! He was a good sport!


Christopher, Coop, Mags, my dad, & bro


The Birthday people (plus Cooper)

Hanging out



Us & Popsy



Court, Kristin, & Caroline

2 comments:

Kelley said...

look at that big girl....she is killing me in te Fritoes bag!!!
how wonderful for both families to get together!!

Lauren said...

Jenna, I've loved catching up on your blog and what's been going on with y'all lately :) The picture of the three stooges is my favorite! Their turkey outfits were too cute!