Monday, October 25, 2010

Football Season

I'm so far behind on things I want to post about, but I am determined to get caught up this week! Football season is in full swing and we have mostly been watching the games on tv, but we have gone down to Tuscaloosa to tailgate a few times, and my uncle generously gave his AL/FL tickets to us, so Christopher and I were able to have a date to the game! So fun!
Pictures from Tuscaloosa:

My mom, me & Mags

Coop & his Grandaddy watching the band warm up.


Uncle Brad & Maggie


A rare pic of the two of us on our "engagement anniversary!"

Watching football at the Wilsons....though with this many kids there isn't much time for game watching! We love these families!

Aunt April & Evan

Parker B...how cute are those little Sperrys???

Cooper, Miles & Abby


Friends!



Abby, Sam, Jackson, & Cooper



Sam & Parker playing golf.



Sweet girl watching all the action.

Here's one of Coop in his Auburn gear for his MuMu & Papa. Oh, and a sneak peak of his Halloween costume!





No comments: