Monday, October 4, 2010

Weiss Lake

Instead of going to the beach, the Bailey crew went on our annual summer vacation to the Chestnut Bay Resort at Weiss Lake. Since our crew now includes a two year old and two 9 month olds, this was the perfect choice! The resort was a precious neighborhood right on the lake with about 30 houses, 2 pools, a basketball court, 2 playgrounds, an amphitheater, volleyball court, pizza shop, a general store, and paddle boat, jet ski, and boat rentals...all within walking distance! The weather was perfect and we had the best time watching the kiddos enjoy all the fun activities. I even got in a little time laying out at the pool without the kids for the first time all summer. I cannot say enough about this wonderful place or my wonderful in-law family...so I'll let this picture overload do the talking! I hope we go back soon!!!

Our rental house

View of the sunrise from our porch...yes, even though we were on vacation, we saw it every morning!


The boys fishing.



The "Fun Pool"


Me & my girl!


Silly boys

Harrison LOVED the water!


The boys in their matching suits.


Coop & I going down the slide.



MuMu & Papa on the paddle boat.
Caroline, me, & the babies


Getting a lift from Uncle Rocky

Cousin love

Coop passed out at 6:30 the first night!

We loved hanging out on the porch.

Harrison & Aunt CoCo


Piggy back rides...
MuMu being silly.

How beautiful is that background???

1 comment:

Kelley said...

looks like a perfect weekend!!!