Thursday, August 19, 2010

Check out these buns....



Yup, that's big boy underwear on Coop's buns! We started potty training this week! We've been hanging out in the house most of the week, drinking lots of liquids, and using the Elmo potty. The first few days I let him run around the house in his birthday suit and he did awesome, often running to the potty without being reminded. But, when we added the underwear, we've had some accidents. I think I make him sit on that potty 100 times a day! This might jinx us, but the only poo accident he's had was at our church playgroup, and he had a pull up on, thank goodness. I really hope he's doing good in public by the time he starts MDO the first week of September. I'll keep you updated. And, can I just add that I'm OVER all the clean up that goes along with the kiddy potty...yuck!


Mags is quite impressed by brother's skills!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Coop is a big boy like Hudson!

Shannon and Clint said...

Such a big boy :)

Anonymous said...

Coop has AMAZING buns. I'd pull down his panties so they could pop out. I'd put my tongue in his crack and reach around and grab his little cock and get it hard. I know he's too young to take a dick up his bum but I'd definitely finger fuck him. Then I'd turn him around and introduce him to my cock. I bet he'd go right for it, take in his mouth and down his throat until I shot my cum into his tummy.