Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Week

Last week started with a special play date! Julia, a friend I cheered with at Alabama, was in town and joined Ashley, Shannon, & I, and our kiddos, for a play date at Ashley's. Julia & her family live in Dallas, and I haven't seen her in 5 years!! I looked up to Julia so much in college and it was so fun to get to visit with her and meet her precious daughter Annie. All of these friends are so special to me!

The rest of the week was spent at Mama & Me, swimming at the Byroms, playing in the yard, and ended with a trip to Tuscaloosa to celebrate Katie's Birthday. Maggie experienced her first three hour dinner with two of my oldest friends...Katie & Ashley Booth. She was such a trooper & slept the last hour. She is now officially one of the girls!

Also, we are officially potty trained!! I have been in more public bathrooms in the past 2 weeks then I care to admit, but I am so proud of how well Coop has done! Now, if we can just get rid of that stinkin paci we will have a real Big Boy...I'm psyching myself up for that one in a few weeks! Here are some pics:

Julia, Ashley, Shannon, & Me


Hannah Grace, Annie, Coop, Parker

Of course, Cooper messes up the cute pic!


Cooper & Annie's Dance Party 2010


Annie & Parker checking each other out.


Maggie, just hanging out.


Ash & Mags: How sweet is this pic???


Potty Prize: Woody!


Washing the wagon. His tan is better than mine!


The little diva watching Cooper play from inside.

Girl's Night at Depalmas...I forgot my camera &
Kate won't send me the pic of she & Ashley!

2 comments:

Katie Weldon McCombs said...

One of the teachers I worked with had a really hard time getting her son off of the paci too. She took him to Build-A-Bear and had him put 2 or 3 pacis in the bear along with some of the other things they had to choose from. Now he just has his paci in a different way! I thought that was such a cute idea and it worked! By the way, love your blog!

john, julia, and annie said...

Jenna!
I had such a fun and SPECIAL time with you girls and all our kiddos!! Thank you for taking the time to be there with your sweet and precious duo. You have a beautiful family and I just love YOU!
Hope to get together again SOON!
Much love,
Julia